To avoid that your KYC is rejected, the relevant matters about KYC are now explained. All the following cases will be rejected:
1. The uploaded image is blurry or has PS traces;
2. The hand-held ID image without the handwritten Exchange name (LNNCOIN) and uploading date;
3. The uploading date handwritten in the hand-held ID image is inconsistent with the actual uploading date;
4. The information manually filled in is inconsistent with the information on the identification document;
5. The same identification document is used to apply for KYC for different accounts;
If there is any account applying for KYC through unconventional methods, lnncoin has the right to suspend such an account.
Thanks for your attention and support!
October 16, 2020