Terms & Privacy (the “Terms”) are entered into between you (hereinafter referred to as “you” or “your”) and lnncoin.com (“LNN”). By accessing, downloading, using, or clicking on “I have read and agreed” to accept any LNN Services provided by LNN (https://lnncoin.com), you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted all of the terms and conditions specified in Terms & Privacy, as well as any amendments and updates which we may make to Terms & Privacy from time to time.
As involving asset transactions and flows, please ensure the security of your devices. Based on the considerations to the display of the web page and security, it is strongly recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome to log in and operate. Property losses caused by your operation errors shall be solely responsible Property losses caused by your operation errors shall be solely responsible by yourself.
To give you a better understanding of the risks associated with digital asset trading, LNN hereby solemnly reminds you that: you must ensure that you have a full understanding and prudential assessment of digital asset trading risks before making any trading; you must access your risk tolerance capacity and fully consider before engaging in cryptocurrency transactions. When trading, you may face risks of policy, regulation compliance, investment yield, trading, and force majeure, etc. The risks are detailed as follows:
(a) Policy risk: You may encounter losses due to the amendment of national laws, regulations, or macro-policies which may influence the normal transaction of cryptocurrencies.
(b) Compliance risk: You may encounter losses if the user’s cryptocurrency transaction violates national laws or regulations.
(c) Investment yield risk: The cryptocurrency market has its uniqueness: it never closes with cryptocurrency prices fluctuate in a very wide range. you may encounter losses in the market.
(d) Trading risk: Your successful transfer is dependent on the mutual assent of the parties to the transfer and LNN does not commit to or guarantee any successful transfer.
(e) Force majeure risk: When a natural disaster, war, striking, hacker attack, and other unpredictable, unavoidable, and unformidable situations occur, LNN may not work normally and may result in your losses. For the user’s loss caused by force majeure, LNN will not assume any civil liabilities.
(f) Delisting risk: When cryptocurrency project party faces bankruptcy, liquidation, and dissolution, or violates national laws & regulations, or under the request of the project party, LNN will delist the cryptocurrency, which may cause losses for users.
(g) Technical risk: Although the chance of technical fault is remote during the cryptocurrency transaction, but we cannot exclude such possibility. If happened, the user’s interests may be affected.
(h) Operation risk: You may face risks due to maloperation, such as transferring to a wrong account, violating operation regulations, etc.
(i) Account frozen risk: Your account may be frozen or forcefully confiscated by judicial institutions in the event of debt default or alleged crimes.
When you click to agree to the Terms, it presents that you have understood and intended to bear the trading risks and losses. LNN shall not assume any guarantee or joint and liability for the return of digital capital and proceeds.
1. You must confirm that you are with full capacity for civil rights and full capacity for civil conduct of a natural person, legal person, or other organization when completing the registration procedure or using LNN services in form of others allowed by LNN. If you do not have the above qualification, you and your guardian should be responsible for all the consequences, and LNN reserves the right to cancel or permanently freeze your account, and make a claim to you and your guardian.
Registration and Account
2. In according to the registration page prompts to fill out your information, read and agree to these Terms and complete all the registration process, or in according to the activation page to fill out your information, read and agree to these Terms and complete all of the procedures of activation, or using LNN services in form of others allowed by LNN, you or be bound by these Terms. You can use the email, mobile phone number, or other means allowed by the LNN to log in and operate on LNN. You must provide your real name, identification type and ID number, and other laws and regulations. If your information provided at the time of registration is not accurate, LNN will not bear any responsibility for this, and you will bear any direct or indirect loss and adverse consequences arising therefrom.
3. To complete your registration or activation process, you should, under the requirements of laws and regulations, and the prompts of the corresponding page, provide and update your information accurately, to make it true, timely, complete, and accurate. If there is a reasonable reason to suspect that the information you provide is wrong, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, LNN shall have the right to give notice of inquiry or request for correction to you and to directly delete relevant materials, and to suspend or terminate the provision of LNN services to you in part or whole. LNN does not bear any responsibility for this, and you will bear any direct or indirect losses and adverse consequences arising therefrom. You shall accurately fill in and update your email address, phone number, address, postal code, contact information, for the purpose that LNN or other users can make effective contact with you. Where any loss or additional cost is caused in the process of your using the Services because of failure to make contact through such contact methods, you shall be fully responsible for such cost. You understand and agree that you are obliged to maintain the validity of the contact information provided by you and that you should operate according to the requirements of LNN if there is any change or need to be updated.
4. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your LNN account and password and are responsible for all activities conducted by your LNN account (including, but not limited to, information disclosure, the release of information, online click consent, or submission of various rule agreements, online renewal of agreements or purchase service, etc.). You agree:
(a) you will immediately notify LNN if any person unauthorized uses your LNN account or any other circumstance that violates the confidentiality provision.
(b) you shall strictly abide by the security, certification, transaction, recharging, cash collection mechanism, or process of the website/service;
(c) you shall leave the site/service at the correct step at the end of each session. The LNN cannot and will not be responsible for any loss arising from your failure to comply with the provisions of this paragraph. You understand that the LNN action takes a reasonable amount of time to act on your request, and LNN does not assume any responsibility for the consequences (including but not limited to any loss) that have occurred before taking action.
5. Through LNN and its affiliates to provide services and other services, members can release on LNN trading information, query virtual currency price and transaction information, transaction intention and traded, participate in the organization"s activities, and use other LNN information services and technical services.
6. If there is any trade dispute between you and other users during your transaction on LNN, once you or any other user (s) has/have submitted the dispute to LNN for mediation, LNN shall have the right to unilaterally make a mediation decision, you understand and agree to accept such decision by LNN.
7. You understand and agree that LNN has the right to provide the information and transaction records you provide to LNN in response to requests from government departments (including the judicial and administrative departments). If you are suspected of infringing on other people's intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights and interests, LNN also has the right to provide the right holder with your necessary identity information in the case of the initial judgment of the existence of the alleged infringement.
8. You are solely responsible for the taxable income generated during the use of the LNN service, as well as all hardware, software, services, and other expenses.
9. Upon using the services on LNN, you promise to obey the following agreement:
(a) In the process of using LNN services on the implementation of all actions, you must comply with national laws, regulations, and other normative documents and regulations, do not violate social public interests or public morality, does not damage the legitimate rights and interests of others, don't evade taxes payable, no violation of these Terms and the relevant rules. If you violate the aforementioned commitments and have any legal consequences, you shall bear all legal liability in your name and ensure that LNN is free of any loss.
(b) In the process of dealing, abide by the principle of good faith, do not take the unfair competition, do not disturb the normal order of online transactions, and do not engage in behaviors unrelated to online transactions. No commercial use of any data on LNN, including but not limited to the use of the data displayed on the LNN site in any way, such as reproduction, dissemination, etc. without the prior written consent of LNN. Do not use any device, software, or routine intervention or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of LNN or any transactions and activities on the LNN. You must not take any action that will result in an unreasonably large data load with the LNN network device.
10. You understand and agree that:
(a) LNN shall have the right to make a unilateral determination as to whether you have violated the above-mentioned commitments, and to apply the rules of these Terms in processing or terminating the provision of Services to you based on such unilateral determination, without your consent or prior notice. To maintain the trading order and transaction security on LNN, LNN shall have the right to take proper risk control measures under the circumstance that the normal trading order of the market is disrupted due to malicious sale or purchase, including without limitation closing the corresponding trading orders, freezing of relevant accounts, restoring the affected trading information to the original status and recovery of relevant losses, and reporting the relevant incident to the local judicial authority.
(b) By the effective legal documents of the administrative and judicial organs of the state to confirm you have illegal or tort, or LNN according to their judgment, think your behavior suspected violation of the provisions of these Terms and/or rules or suspected violation of the provisions of the laws and regulations, LNN shall have the right to publish your such alleged violation or breach of contract and the LNN measures taken to you. Concerning the information you have published on LNN which is suspected of violating laws or infringing the legitimate rights of others or violating these Terms, LNN shall have the right to delete such information without notifying you and punish under these Terms.
(c) For your actions on LNN, including the actions that you have not conducted on LNN but exert influence on its users, LNN shall have the right to unilaterally decide whether your behavior and the properties of constitutes a violation of these Terms and/or rules and make corresponding punishment. You shall keep all the evidence relevant to your actions and shall bear the adverse consequences of any failure to produce additional evidence. You shall be solely responsible for any legal liabilities in your name for any damage caused to any third party by your suspected breach of the covenants. If you are suspected of violating the applicable laws or these Terms, causing any loss to LNN, or leading to any claim by any third party, or are subject to any penalty imposed by any administrative authorities, you shall compensate LNN for all losses and/or expenses incurred by LNN as a result thereof, including reasonable attorneys’ fee.
Scope of responsibility and limitation of liability
11. LNN is responsible for providing LNN services to you according to the status quo and availability. LNN, however, makes no express or implied warranty concerning the Services, including, without limitation, the applicability, absence of error or omission, sustainability, accuracy, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose of the Services. At the same time, LNN does not commit or guarantee the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, integrity, and timeliness of the technology and information involved in the LNN service.
12. You understand that the information system on LNN is released by users themselves, and there may be risks and defects.
13. LNN is only used as a trading site. LNN only as your virtual currency such as COINS and other virtual currency information, looking for the trading object, virtual currency such as COINS and other virtual currency trade negotiation and business sites, but LNN cannot control exchange involves the quality of the virtual currency and virtual currency such as COINS, safety or legality, trading information authenticity or accuracy, and parties to meet its obligations in the trading agreement. You should, at your discretion, determine the authenticity, legitimacy, and validity of relevant digital assets and/or the information and undertake any liability and loss arising therefrom at your own cost. Unless expressly required by laws and regulations, LNN shall have no obligation to conduct a prior review of all Customer’s data, digital asset information, transaction activities, and other matters related to the transaction, except to the following circumstances: LNN has reasonable grounds to believe that there may be major illegal acts or defaults by the specific users or the specific transactions, or LNN has reasonable grounds to believe that a user’s act in LNN is suspected to be illegal or improper.
14. LNN or a third party authorized by LNN, or mutually agreed to by you and LNN, shall have the right to accept your disputes with other user members arising out of transactions based on your irrevocable authority and shall have the right to unilaterally determine the facts to which such disputes relate and the applicable rules to decide including but not limited to, adjusting the transaction status of relevant orders, instructing a third party or the customer service staff to pay all or part of the disputed payment to the Party or Parties. If you fail to implement the processing decision within the prescribed period, LNN shall have the right (but not the obligation) to directly complete the payment using the amount in your account currently opened on LNN or the deposits paid by you to LNN or its affiliates on your behalf.
You should make up the margin of the deposit in time and make up for the losses of LNN and its affiliates, otherwise, LNN and its affiliates have the right to directly deduct your rights and interests under other contracts and have the right to continue to recover. You understand and accept that neither LNN nor any third party authorized by LNN, or any third party mutually agreed upon by you and LNN, shall be a judicial authority, and the evidence shall be authenticated only in the capacity of ordinary persons. LNN or any third party authorized by LNN, or any third party agreed upon by you and LNN, is solely based on your irrevocable authority to settle the Dispute, and cannot guarantee that the result of the settlement of the dispute is in line with your expectations, and shall not bear any liability for the conclusion of such settlement. If you suffer loss as a result, you agree to claim indemnity against the beneficiary.
15. You understand and accept that LNN not caused by the following any situation you liable for any damages, including but not limited to, profits, goodwill, use, data loss, or other intangible loss or damages (whether LNN has been told the possibility of such damages): LNN has reasonable grounds to believe that a specific user or a specific transaction may involve material violation of laws or contract; LNN has reasonable grounds for believing that the user"s actions in LNN are suspected to be illegal or improper; The costs and losses incurred by purchasing or acquiring any data, information, or transaction, etc. through the LNN service; Your misunderstanding of the LNN service; And, any other loss related to the LNN services that is not caused by the LNN.
16. In no event shall LNN be liable for any failure or delay in the provision of any service due to normal equipment maintenance, failure of network connections, failure of computers, communications, or other systems, power failure, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrection, riots, shortage of products or materials for production, fire, flood, storm, explosion, war, acts of government, orders of a judicial or administrative agency, or failure to act of a third party.
Termination of the Agreement
17. You agree that LNN shall be entitled in its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice, to suspend, terminate the provision of part or all of the LNN services to you for any reason, as well as suspend or permanently freeze (cancel) your account’s authority on LNN, and shall not be liable to you or any third party for so doing, however, LNN has the right to retain the transaction data, records and other information relating to the account, as well as the application and use of such information. In the event of the following circumstances, LNN has the right to terminate these Terms directly by canceling the account, and has the right to permanently freeze (cancel) your account’s authority on LNN:
(a) After LNN terminates providing services to you, you are suspected of re-registering as a user of LNN, directly or indirectly or in the name of others;
(b) The email address you provide is not exist or cannot receive emails, and there is no other way to contact you, or LNN notifies you to change your email information by another contact way, and you still have not changed into a valid email address within three working days after the notice from LNN;
(c) The main contents of the user information you provide are not true or inaccurate or incomplete;
(d) When the Agreement (including the rules) changes, you expressly inform LNN that you are not willing to accept the new service agreement; and
(e) Other conditions that LNN believes the service should be terminated. Upon the termination of your account services or the permanent freezing (cancellation) of your account on LNN, LNN shall have no obligation to retain or disclose to you any information in your account, or to forward to you or a third party any information you have not read or sent or forwarded to
18. You agree that:
(a) After the termination of your contractual relationship with LNN, LNN still has the following rights: continue to save your user information and all transaction information during your use of the LNN service.
(b) If you have any illegal behavior or act in violation of these Terms during the period of using the Service, the LNN may still claim against you under these Terms.
(c) When LNN suspends or terminates the services for you, it will handle your trading data recorded before service suspension or termination under the following principles. You shall handle or bear any disputes, losses, or expenses incurred by yourself, and shall ensure LNN is exempted from any losses or any expenses.
(d) Where you have entered into a purchase contract with other members before the suspension or termination of the Service but the contract has not been performed, LNN shall have the right to delete relevant information of such purchase contract and the trading digital assets thereof.
(e) Upon the termination of your account services or the permanent freezing (cancellation) of your account on LNN, LNN shall have no obligation to retain or disclose to you any information in your account, or to forward to you or a third party any information you have not read or sent or forwarded to; and
(f) If you have entered into a purchase contract with any other member before the suspension or termination of services and such contract has been partially performed, LNN may not delete the transaction; provided that LNN may notify your counterparty of relevant circumstances at the time of suspension or termination of services.
Intellectual Property Protection
19. All intellectual achievements included in LNN, including, but not limited to, website logos, databases, website design, text and graphics, software, photos, videos, music, sounds, and any combinations of the aforementioned files, and the intellectual property rights of software compilation, associated source code and software (including small applications and scripts) shall be owned by LNN. You may not copy, modify, copy, transmit or use any of the foregoing materials or content for commercial purposes.
20. Upon accepting these Terms, it shall be deemed that you, based on your own free will, have transferred and assigned exclusively and free of charge to LNN all copyright of any form of information that you publish on LNN, including, but not limited to copyrights, distribution rights, lease rights, exhibition rights, performance rights, projection rights, broadcasting rights, information network dissemination rights, shooting rights, adaptation rights, translation rights, compilation rights and other transferable rights that copyright owners are entitled to, and LNN shall have the right to sue for any infringement on such copyright and obtain full compensation for such infringement. these Terms shall apply to any content that is published by you on LNN and is protected by copyright law, regardless of whether the content is generated before or after the signing of these Terms.
21. You shall not illegally use or dispose of the intellectual property rights of LNN or any other person during your use of the services offered by LNN. For any information that you publish on LNN, you may not publish or authorize other websites (or media) to use such information in any manner whatsoever.
22. Your log into LNN or use of any of the services offered by LNN shall not be deemed as our transfer of any intellectual property to you.
23. These Terms in its entirety is a contract concluded under the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and relevant laws of the Republic of Singapore shall apply to its establishment, interpretation, content, and enforcement; Any claims or actions arising out of or relating to the Services agreed in these Terms shall be governed and interpreted and enforced under the laws of the Republic of Singapore. For the avoidance of doubt, this Clause shall be expressly applicable to any tort claim against us. The competent court or forum for any claim or action against us or to us shall be in the Republic of Singapore. You have unconditional access to exclusive jurisdiction in court proceedings and appeals in the courts of the Republic of Singapore. You also unconditionally agree that the venue or competent court for any dispute or problem relating to these Terms or any claim and proceeding arising from these Terms shall be exclusively in the Republic of Singapore. If any other business of this Website is subject to any special agreement on jurisdiction, such agreement shall prevail. The Principle of Forum Non-Convenience does not apply to the court of choice under Terms & Privacy.
Ⅱ. Know-your-customer and anti-money-laundering policy
1. We ensure that we comply with know-your-customer and anti-money-laundering laws and regulations, and will not knowingly violate know-your-customers and anti-money-laundering policies. To the extent of our reasonable control, we will adopt necessary measures and technology to provide you with services that are safe and secure, to protect you against the loss caused by money laundering to the greatest extent possible. Content of know-your-customer and anti-money-laundering policies are blow:
(a) We promulgate and update know-your-customers (KYC) and anti-money-laundering (AML) policies to meet the standards set by relevant laws and regulations;
(b) We promulgate and update some of the guidelines and rules in connection with the operation of this Website, and our staff will provide you whole-process service under the guidelines and rules;
(c) We design and complete the procedures for internal monitoring and transaction control, such as rigorous identity authentication procedures, and form a professional team responsible for anti-money laundering;
(d) We adopt the risk-prevention-based approach to carry out due diligence and continuous supervision in connection with customers;
(e) Review and regularly inspect existing transactions;
(f) To report suspicious transactions to the competent authorities;
2. Under the laws and regulations of relevant jurisdictions and in light of the nature of entities concerned, the content of your information as is collected by us may vary, and in principle, we will collect the following information of yours if you register as an individual:
(a) Basic personal information: your name, address (and permanent address, if the two are different), date of birth and nationality, and other information available. Identity authentication shall be based on documents issued by the official or other similar authorities, such as passports, identity cards, or other identity documents as are required and issued by relevant jurisdictions. The address you provide will be validated in an appropriate manner, such as checking the fare ticket of means of transportation you use, your interest rate bills, or voter registration.
(b) Valid photo: before you register, you must provide a photograph showing you holding your identity document in front of your chest;
(c) Contact information: telephone/mobile phone number and valid email address.
3. If you are a company or any other type of legal entity, we will collect the following information of yours to determine the final beneficiary of your account or your trust account.
(a) Your corporation enrollment and registration certificates of the company; a copy of the articles of association and memorandum of the company;
(b) The detailed certification materials of the ownership structure and ownership description of the company, and the decision of the board of directors on designating the authorized agent of the company responsible for the opening and execution of the account of the company with the website;
(c) The identity documents of the directors, major shareholders of the company as well as the authorized signatory for the company"s account with the website, as are required to be provided under relevant rules;
(d) The company"s main business address, and the company"s mailing address if it is different from the main business address of the company. If the local address of the company is different from its main business address, the company shall be deemed to be a high-risk customer, and consequently, the company will be required to provide additional documentation;
(e) Other certification documents, documents issued by competent authorities, and other documents we may deem necessary in light of the laws and regulations of relevant jurisdictions and light of the specific nature of your entity.
4. We only accept English and Chinese versions of your identity information; if your identity information is not in either of the two languages, you shall have your identity information translated into English and duly notarized.
5. Confirmation and Verification
(a) You are required to provide both the front and back sides of your identity documents.
(b) You are required to provide us with a photograph showing you holding your identity documents in front of your chest.
(c) Copies of certification documents shall be checked against the originals thereof. Nonetheless, if a trusted and suitable certifier person can prove that such copies are accurate and comprehensive duplicates of the originals thereof, such copies shall be deemed as acceptable. Such certifiers include ambassadors, members of the judiciary, magistrates, etc.; and
(d) The identification of the ultimate beneficiary and controller of the account shall be based on the determination of which individuals ultimately own or control the direct customer and/or to determining that the ongoing transaction is performed by another person. If you are a business enterprise, the identity of major shareholders thereof (for example, those holding 10 % or more of the voting equity in such business enterprise) shall be verified.
6. We constantly set and adjust daily trading and cash withdrawal limits based on security requirement and the actual state of transactions;
7. If the transaction occurs frequently in an account registered by you or is beyond reasonable circumstances, our professional team will assess and determine whether such transaction is suspicious;
8. If we identify a specific transaction as suspicious based on our assessment, we may adopt such restrictive measures as suspending the transaction or denying the transaction, and if it is possible, we may even reverse the transaction as soon as possible, and report to the competent authorities, without, however, notifying you;
9. We reserve the right to reject registration applications by applicants that do not comply with the international standards against money laundering or who may be regarded as political and public figures; we reserve the right to suspend or terminate a transaction identified as suspicious based on our assessment, which, however, does not breach any of our obligations and duties to you. Up to now, LNN has refused the transaction or registration application from the users in the following countries: North Korea, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Belarus, Myanmar, Lebanon, Libya, Bolivia, Ecuador, Bangladesh, Somalia, Iraq, Crimea, Congo, Central African Republic, Kyrgyzstan, the United States, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
1. LNN will collect, use and disclose the following personal information of you under these Terms:
(a) The individual registration information provided to LNN and its affiliates (excluding business name and other relevant industrial and commercial registration information as required to be disclosed under laws and regulations as well as information of natural person operators) when you register or activate an account that can log on to our platform;
(b) If you use LNN, LNN will record information about your browser and computer, including, but not limited to, data concerning your IP address, type of browser, language in which you are using, date and time of access, hardware, and software features, and web pages and records that you need.;
(c) User personal data that LNN retrieves from business partners through legitimate means.
If you do not want us to collect the aforementioned personal information, you may opt-out at any time by notifying our Data Protection Officer in writing. Further information on opting out can be found in the section below entitled Withdraw Consent, Remove, Request Access to or Modify Information You Have Provided to Us. Note, however, that opting out or withdrawing your consent for us to collect, use or process your data may affect your use of the Services.
2. How We Collect Information From You
Most of the personal information that we collect is directly provided by you. In the following situations, we will collect and process the information about you:
(a) where you register for, log in or visit LNN, or use any service of LNN;
(b) where you voluntarily complete any user survey or provide feedback to us via email or any other channel;
(d) other situations where we may automatically collect your information as mentioned in these Terms.
We may also acquire information from public sources or from third-party sources, such as our advertising and market research partners, including to update or enhance the other information collected about you; and
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
(a) To maintain legal and regulatory compliance
Most of our Services are subject to laws and regulations requiring us to collect, use, and store your personal information in certain ways. For example, LNN must identify and verify customers using our Services to comply with anti-money laundering laws across jurisdictions. This includes the collection and storage of your photo identification. If you do not provide the personal information required by law, we will have to close your account.
(b) To enforce our terms of these Terms
We actively monitor, investigate, prevent, and mitigate any potentially prohibited or illegal activities, enforce our agreements with third parties, and/or prevent and detect violations of these Terms. Besides, we may need to collect fees based on your use of our Services. We collect information about your account usage and closely monitor your interactions with our Services. We may use any of your personal information collected for these purposes.
(c) To detect and prevent fraud and/or funds loss
We process your personal information to help detect, prevent, and mitigate fraud and abuse of our services and to protect you against account compromise or funds loss.
(d) To provide our Services
We process your personal information to provide the Services to you. For example, when you want to use the OTC service on our platform, we require certain information such as your identification, contact information, and payment information. We cannot provide you with Services without such information. Third parties such as identity verification services may also access and/or collect your personal information when providing identity verification and/or fraud prevention services.
(e) To provide Service communications
We send administrative or account-related information to you to keep you updated about our Services, inform you of relevant security issues or updates, or provide other transaction-related information. Without such communications, you may not be aware of important developments relating to your account that may affect how you can use our Services. You may not opt-out of receiving critical service communications, such as emails or mobile notifications sent for legal or security purposes.
(f) To provide customer service
We process your personal information when you contact us to resolve any questions or disputes. Without processing your personal information for such purposes, we cannot respond to your requests and ensure your uninterrupted use of the Services.
(g) To ensure network and information security
We process your personal information to enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat spam or other malware or security risks, and comply with applicable security laws and regulations. The threat landscape on the internet is constantly evolving, which makes it more important than ever that we have accurate and up-to-date information about your use of our Services. Without processing your personal information, we may not be able to ensure the security of our Services.
(h) For research and development purposes
We process your personal information to better understand the way you use and interact with our Services. Besides, we use such information to customize, measure, and improve our Services and the content and layout of our website and applications, and to develop new services. Without such processing, we cannot ensure your continued enjoyment of our Services.
(i) To enhance your experience
We process your personal information to provide a personalized experience and implement the preferences you request. For example, you may choose to provide us with access to certain personal information stored by third parties. Without such processing, we may not be able to ensure your continued enjoyment of part or all of our Services.
(j) To facilitate corporate acquisitions, mergers, or transactions
We may process any information regarding your account and use of our Services as is necessary for the context of corporate acquisitions, mergers, or other corporate transactions. You have the option of closing your account if you do not wish to have your personal information processed for such purposes.
(k) To engage in marketing activities
We may send you marketing communications (e.g. emails or mobile notifications) to inform you about our events or our partner events; to deliver targeted marketing, and to provide you with promotional offers. Our marketing will be conducted under your advertising marketing preferences and as permitted by applicable law. If you do not want us to send you marketing communications, please submit a request to our Personal Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
(l) For any purpose
We may disclose your personal information for any purpose you consent to.
4. We will not give in to any irrelevant third party to provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information unless getting your permission in advance, or the third party and we (including our affiliates) alone or together to provide the service for you, and at the end of the service, it will be banned from access to be able to access all the information including its before. We also do not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information by any means. We have the right to terminate the service agreement with the user immediately upon discovery of any of our platform users.
5. If you are not a natural person with full capacity for civil rights and civil conduct, you have no right to use the service. Therefore, LNN hopes that you do not provide any of your personal information.
6. In the following circumstances, we will disclose your personal information in full or in part according to your wishes or the provisions of the law:
(a) To disclose to a third party through your prior consent;
(b) If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, where required by the respondent, we may disclose your personal information to the complainant so that both parties can deal with the possible rights dispute;
(c) To disclose to a third party or administrative or judicial organ under the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of an administrative or judicial body;
(d) To disclose them to a third party, where you have violated the relevant laws, regulations, or these Terms.
(e) To share your personal information with third parties, for providing the products and services you require.
(f) In a transaction created on LNN, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills its transaction obligations and makes a request for information disclosure, LNN shall have the right to determine to provide such user with the contact information of the counterparty and other necessary information to facilitate the completion of the transaction or settlement of disputes.
(g) LNN implement appropriate disclosure according to laws, regulations, or website policies.
Information Storage and Transfer
7. The information and materials we collect about you will be kept on the servers of LNN and/or its affiliated companies and may be transmitted to the countries, regions, or places outside the country where the information and materials are collected by LNN and may be visited, stored and displayed outside the country. More information about the transfer out of the EU, of personal data and/or information relating to users who are located in the EU, can be found in the section titled Additional Provisions for EU Users Only.
9. Your account has the security protection function, please keep your account and password information properly. We will ensure that your information is not lost, abused, and altered by taking backups of other servers and encrypting user passwords. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please note that there are no "perfect security measures" on the information network. When using our platform services for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to each other or potential transactions. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only if necessary. If you find your information leaks, especially your account and password, please contact our customer service immediately so that we can take appropriate measures.
Withdraw Consent, Remove, Request Access to or Modify Information You Have Provided to Us
11. You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your data in our possession or under our control by sending an email to our Personal Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
12. However, your withdrawal of consent may mean that we will not be able to continue providing the Services to you, and we may need to terminate the contract you have with us.
13. You may request to access and/or correct your data currently in our possession or control by submitting a written request to us. We will need enough information from you to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request to be able to deal with your request. Hence, please submit your written request by sending an email to our Personal Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
14. We may charge you a reasonable fee for the handling and processing of your requests to access your data. If we so choose to charge, we will provide you with a written estimate of the fee we will be charging. Please note that we are not required to respond to or deal with your access request unless you have agreed to pay the fee.
15. We reserve the right to refuse to correct your data under the provisions as set out in the Personal Data Protection Act and/or other applicable laws, where they require and/or entitle an organization to refuse to correct personal data in stated circumstances.
Additional Provisions for EU Users Only
17. Your Data may be transferred outside of the EU. In such a case, we take all reasonable precautions to apply the appropriate or suitable safeguards set forth by the GDPR, for example, we implement measures such as appropriate contractual clauses to ensure that the recipients of such transfer protect and treat your data under all applicable personal data protection laws.
18. You are entitled to exercise the following rights under the GDPR:
(a) The right to access the personal information concerning them, to correct or rectify inaccurate information and, when applicable, to object to data processing; b) the right of erasure of those data that either has been collected solely based on your consent or they are no longer needed to perform the purpose(s) for which they were collected;
(b) the right of erasure of those data that either has been collected solely based on your consent or they are no longer needed to perform the purpose(s) for which they were collected;
(c) the right to restrict processing when such data are no longer needed to perform the purpose(s) for which they were collected;
(d) the right to have personal information provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format;
(e) the right to withdraw consent at any time and without any detriment, insofar as personal data processing is based exclusively on your consent.